The Visitor Information Center’s vibrant, compelling, cutting-edge setting continues to exemplify the charm that is Olde Naples, while emphasizing the prestige and progress of the Greater Naples Area.
The Visitor Information Center features the following:
- Interactive Information Kiosks
- User-friendly, interactive environment with information booths from which knowledgeable volunteers interact and assist our visitors and guests.
- Brochure display racks around the periphery of the center, with member brochures on display
The Visitor Information Center is staffed throughout the year by more than 90 gracious, welcoming, and helpful volunteers who attend to the needs of visitors, guests, residents, Chamber members and those wanting to relocate.
Click the link to view the digital version of the official visitors guide of the Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce: 2013 Naples on the Gulf.
Click the link to view the digital version of the 2013 Downtown Naples guide.
Top Reasons to Visit the Visitor Information Center
- Calendar of Events Listing
- “Preferred Passes” available, offering savings at businesses throughout Collier County
- Free high speed internet access
- Restaurant Recommendations & Reviews
- Daily Discounted Hotel Rates & Reservations
- Top 33 Fun Adventures as listed in Naples on The Gulf
- Complimentary phone books
- Rentals and real estate information
- Purchase discounted Naples Zoo tickets
To order Visitor/Relocation Information Packets, click here.
Visitor Information Center Location:
900 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 102
Naples, FL 34102
Phone: (239) 262-6141
Open Monday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.