- Featured Speaker: John Cox
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (lunch served from 11:30 AM on – program begins promptly at 12:00 PM)
- Please register online by Friday, October 18
- Tickets are $15 for LCF alumni and $20 for non-LCF alumni, which include a $5 donation to the Leadership Collier Foundation™ Scholarship Fund
- Please register by Friday, October 18
- Hamilton Harbor Yacht Club will provide a special lunch for this event.
The Association’s goal is to provide opportunities for LCF alumni association members; graduates of Leadership Collier, Growing Associates in Naples (GAIN) and Leadership Institute, to come together for shared experiences involving continued learning, community stewardship and connecting with fellow leadership program alumni.
About Leadership Collier Foundation
The Leadership Collier Foundation (LCF), in coordination with the Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, educates local business leaders about the societal and economic challenges facing the community today through the programs it governs: Leadership Collier™, Growing Associates In Naples™ (GAIN™), The Leadership Institute™, Youth Leadership Collier™ and The Campaign for Leadership™. Through the work of the LCF Alumni Association™, graduates continue to build alliances, foster goodwill and civic trusteeship that will strengthen Collier County through nonprofit organizations, local government boards and our schools while enhancing relations with other like-minded, influential community leaders.
REFUNDS AND CANCELATIONS
All registration fees are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Only cancelations 1 week prior to the event will result in a full refund. If the event is postponed, registrations will be honored for the new date of the event.
The Chamber and the Leadership Collier Foundation urge you to pre-register online BEFORE the day of the event.