If you're not quite sure if your business or organization should become a Chamber member, consider these top 5 reasons to join!
1. Membership brings credibility to your business. You can increase positive perception in the community when they identify you as a Chamber member.
2. Enhance your community presence. As a new member of the Chamber, your business is listed in the Chamber's e-newsletter, in social media, on the website, and included in the online directory. Boost visibility by sponsoring Chamber events.
3. Exposure to additional networking opportunities. Attend any of the numerous Chamber events, as well as professional education seminars, where you can expand your network with other like-minded professionals in the community.
4. Gain a voice in government. The Chamber closely follows and advocates on issues directly affecting local businesses, while protecting the principles of free enterprise.
5. Access a direct pipeline to the business community. With a Chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member-exclusive promotional opportunities.