- We support the use of local incentive programs to recruit, retain and expand high-wage, high-skill jobs in targeted industries that diversify the local economy.
- We support policies and initiatives that protect private property rights, while supporting growth that fosters commercial, industrial and maker spaces; includes housing that is affordable to our workforce; and encourages sustainability.
- We support policies, initiatives and infrastructure improvements that prepare and protect coastal communities against the impacts of climate change and sea level rise, while respecting property rights.
- We support statewide incentive programs that reward and encourage the creation of high-wage, high-skill jobs in targeted industries that diversity the local, regional and statewide economy.
- We support fully funding Visit Florida and removing the agency’s sunset clause from Florida statutes.