The Chamber's professional economic development consultant provides services to existing companies, companies considering Collier County for the first time and startup enterprises.
Business Expansion and Retention
• The Chamber team speaks in person to at least 50 local existing businesses each year to better understand the challenges and opportunities that our businesses are facing in this very dynamic economy. Each interview is an opportunity to learn more about our region's workforce, supply chains and general business competitiveness.
• The Chamber team and state and local partners can facilitate meetings with other businesses, workforce development partners, and federal, state and local leaders that can assist companies with a variety of issues.
• For growing local companies, our team can assist with identifying financing, business incentive and workforce planning programs.
· The Chamber also provides in-depth market data information for businesses, including demographics, labor availability, transportation, taxes, cost of living comparisons, education and much more.
Site and Community Analysis for Site Selectors
For companies considering Collier County as a business location for the first time, the Chamber team provides customized site analysis research to help company officials and location advisors with locally generated data and program expertise to navigate the many programs that exist to assist new businesses. Site selection services include:
• Customized site and building tours
• Interviews with similar companies to learn first-hand what it's like to operate in Collier County
• Detailed meetings with local and state officials who administer tax and business incentive programs
· Market data specific to the project
Startups and High-Growth Companies
Entrepreneurs are an engine of the Collier County economy and we can assist as you accelerate your business. A variety of local programs are available to assist entrepreneurs in strengthening a company's ability to achieve its growth goals. These include the Naples Accelerator, Tamiami Angel Fund, Fusion Pointe and Small Business Development Center.
The Chamber can help startups by identifying financial partners, providing industry research and facilitating introductions to larger businesses and potential customers. Opportunity Naples is an organization that helps business. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of today's industries and creating a competitive economic climate where businesses can thrive. To meet this goal, the Opportunity Naples provides key services and support, which range from relocation and expansion expertise to long-term planning with our community partners.
To schedule a visit, contact Kristi Bartlett , VP of Economic Development, 239.403.2914